Points to Remember:
- Ravindra Jadeja became the fastest left-arm bowler to reach 200 wickets in Test history, achieving the feat after dismissing South Africa opener Dean Elgar.
- Jadeja reached 200 wickets in his 44th Test match, overtaking former Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath, who had reached the milestone in his 47th Test.
- Jadeja is the tenth Indian to take 200 Test wickets.
- Jadeja is also the fastest left-arm bowler to achieve the feat, ahead of Sri Lanka’s Rangana Herath (47 matches) and Australia’s Mitchell Johnson (49).
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who became the second fastest Indian to scalp 200 wickets in Test cricket? Ravindra Jadeja