Points to Remember:
- Rajat Monga, group president and former chief financial officer of Yes Bank Ltd., has resigned amid continued restructuring at the lender under a new management that took charge earlier this year.
- Monga will be “moving on”, Chief Executive Officer Ravneet Gill said in a conference call. Whether his resignation is effective immediately remains unclear.
- Yes Bank has seen a tumultuous year in terms of management change. Co-founder Kapoor stepped down on Jan. 31 this year, making way for Gill, after the Reserve Bank of India denied him an extension. In November 2018, Ashok Chawla quit as the lender’s chairman, followed by independent director R Chandrashekhar, among others.
About Yes Bank:
- Founded: 2004
- Founder: Rana Kapoor, Ashok Kapur
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Chairman: Brahm Dutt
- MD & CEO: Ravneet Gill
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Name the senior group president and former chief financial officer of Yes Bank, who has resigned from his post recently? Rajat Monga
- Who is the current MD & CEO of Yes Bank? Ravneet Gill