Points to Remember:
- India’s largest airline IndiGo’s board has approved the appointment of advocate Pallavi Shardul Shroff as an independent woman director.
- Shroff is a managing partner at law firm Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co with over 37 years of experience.
- She is currently on the boards of many companies including Apollo Tyres, Asian Paints and Paytm.
- Commenced operations: 4 August 2006
- Parent company: Interglobe Aviation Ltd
- Headquarters: Gurgaon, India
- Co-founder: Rakesh Gangwal
- Co-founder: Rahul Bhatia
- Chairman: Meleveetil Damodaran
- CEO: Ronojoy Dutta
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been appointed as an independent woman director on the board of InterGlobe Aviation Limited that runs IndiGo airlines? Pallavi Shardul Shroff
- Who is the current CEO of India’s largest airline IndiGo? Ronojoy Dutta