Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 20-09-2019
1. Which State government has launched Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which country has inaugurated Southeast Asia’s largest solar power farm?
3. Indo-Thailand joint military exercise Maitree 2019 is being conducted in which state?
4. Megan Schutt, who became the first woman to claim two hat-tricks in international cricket, is from which country?
(C) New Zealand
(E) South Africa
5. Which union ministry has launched the Curriculum for Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal)?
(A) Ministry of Finance
(B) Ministry of Defence
(C) Ministry of HRD
(D) Ministry of Railway
(E) Ministry of External Affair
6. Who has become the first Indian woman athlete to be recommended for Padma Vibhushan?
(A) Deepika Kumari
(B) Dutee Chand
(C) Anjali Bhagwat
(D) Mary Kom
(E) P V Sindhu
7. Name the third country in Africa to roll out the world’s first malaria vaccine recently?
8. Which Indian Army officer has been appointed by the UN as Chair of Redeployment Coordination Committee and head of the UN Mission in support of Hudaydah Agreement?
(A) Bipin Rawat
(B) Abhijit Guha
(C) Bikram Singh
(D) Karamveer Singh
(E) Vinod Lamba
9.Which Indian police officer has been chosen for the 2019 Asia Society Game Changer award?
(A) Nandani Malhotra
(B) Chhaya Sharma
(C) Pooja Maurya
(D) Anjali Singh
(E) Kiran Vedi
10.Where is the headquarters of the Global Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR) Research and Development (R&D) Hub?
Answers:- 1-(C), 2-(B), 3-(D), 4-(B), 5-(C), 6-(D), 7-(B), 8-(B), 9-((B),10-(C)