Points to Remember:
- Veteran Malayalam actor Sathaar passed away aged 67.
- He was reportedly undergoing treatment for liver-related ailments at a private hospital in Kerala’s Aluva.
- He was born in Kadungalloor in Ernakulam district.
- He made his acting debut in 1976 with Vincent Master’s directorial Anavaranam. Since then, he has appeared in almost 300 films in both Tamil and Telugu, in his four-decade-long career. Despite making his debut as a hero, Sathar is best known for his antagonist and character roles.
- He has also produced several films, including Revenge (1985) and Kambolam (1994). The report adds the actor will be seen
- in the yet-to-be-released movie Avarum Ivarum next.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Sathaar, who recently passed away, was a famous: Malayalam actor