Points to Remember:
- The world’s first malaria vaccine is being rolled out in parts of Kenya after debuting in Ghana and Malawi earlier this year.
- More than 300,000 children are expected to receive the vaccine over the next three years.
- Malaria infected about 219 million people in 2017, killing around 435,000 of them, most of them babies and children in parts of Africa.
- Capital: Nairobi
- President: Uhuru Kenyatta
- Currency: Kenyan shilling (KES)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Name the third country in Africa to roll out the world’s first malaria vaccine recently? Kenya
- What is the capital of kenya? Nairobi