Points to Remember:
- Bank of Baroda has put up for auction the headquarters of erstwhile Dena Bank in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex at a reserve price of ₹530 crore.
- This follows the merger of Bank of Baroda with Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank. However, the bank said that movable furniture and other fixtures in the property won’t be part of the auction.
About Bank of Baroda:
- Founded: 20 July 1908
- Founder: Sayajirao Gaekwad III
- Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Chairman: Hasmukh Adhia
- MD & CEO: P. S. Jayakumar
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently, Bank of Baroda has put on block the erstwhile headquarters of which bank at a reserve price of Rs 530 crore? Dena Bank
- Who is the current MD & CEO of Bank of Baroda? P. S. Jayakumar