Points to Remember:
- Border Guard Bangladesh has removed Pakistan’s name from all the border pillars installed along its border with India.
- Bangladesh took the step to remove the border pillars, which were installed after the Partition in 1947, for the first time since its independence in 1971.
- The pillars were erected in several border areas, including Naogaon, Sylhet and Chittagong.
- Capital: Dhaka
- President: Abdul Hamid
- Prime Minister: Sheikh Hasina
- Currency: taka
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which nation has removed Pakistan’s name from all the border pillars installed along its border with India? Bangladesh
- Who is the current President of Bangladesh? Abdul Hamid