Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 13-09-2019
1. Which company sells Global Village Tech Park for 2,800 cr to Blackstone?
B) Coffee Day
2. The 4th edition of Indian Ocean Conference (ICO-2019) was held in which city?
3. Where is the headquarters of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA)?
A) New Delhi
4. Which IIT has been selected for the Sophisticated Analytical and Technical Help Institute (SATHI)?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Roorkee
E) IIT Hyderabad
5. Who has become the youngest-ever captain in Test cricket history?
A) Mohammad Nabi
B) Asghar Afghan
C) Rashid Khan
D) Rahmat Ali
E) Gulbadin Naib
6. Who led Indian delegation at the 5th Eastern Economic Forum (EEF-2019)?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) S Jaishankar
C) Narendra Modi
D) Amit Shah
E) J P Nadda
7. At present what is India’s position in terms of total gold reserve, according to the World Gold Council (WGC)?
8. Which bank will provide $200 mn to upgrade rural roads in 34 districts of Maharashtra?
B) World Bank
9. The World’s first Youth Summit held in which country?
10. Who launches Mumbai Metro coach under the Make in India initiative?
A) Devendra Fadnavis
B) Narendra Modi
C) Amit Shah
D) Rajnath Singh
E) Biju Bhaiwala
Answers:- 1-(B), 2-(C), 3-(A), 4-(C), 5-(C), 6-(C), 7-(B), 8-(D), 9-(B),10-(B)