Banking Awareness Quiz For IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019 : 13-09-2019
1. ______ is a situation where a bank’s interest-sensitive liabilities exceed its interest-sensitive assets.
2. Consider the following statements and choose the wrong option.
a)IFSC is a 11– Alpha Numeric Code
b)MICR is a 9– Digit Code
c)PAN is a 10– Alpha Numeric Code
d)MMID is a 8– Digit Code
e)UAN is a 12– Digit Code
3. Where is the headquarter of Bank of India situated?
4. _____ loans have unpaid interest and principal outstanding, and it is unclear whether the bank will be able to recoup the loan proceeds from the borrower.
e)None of these
5. These are bonds wherein both coupon flows and Principal amounts are protected against inflation.
d)Capital Indexed Bonds
e)Inflation Indexed Bonds
6. In the specified auctions of Government of India Dated Securities and T-Bills, non-competitive bids up to which limit of the notified amount will be allowed within the notified amount?
7. “Mahalakhpati” service was launched by which bank?
a)Bank of Baroda
b)Bank of India
e)Bank of Maharashtra
8. Consider the following statements and choose the wrong one.
a)Banking cash transaction tax was introduced in Budget 2005-06(BCCT) as a small tax on cash withdrawal from bank exceeding a particular amount on a single day.
b)Contingency fund is a Rs.1000cr fund which is at the disposal of the president.
c)Cess is an additional levy on the basic tax liability. Government resorts to cess for meeting specific expenditure.
d)Disinvestment Receipts refers to the money raised by the govt. through disinvestments, or sale of its equity stake in companies it owns.
e)Advance pricing Agreement is an agreement between a taxpaying entity and the taxman that indicates how the former will price transaction with its associates.
9. In context to Core Banking Solutions (CBS), Finnacle is the universal banking solution developed by:
10. Consider the following statements and answer accordingly
A: The amount of interest you gain from keeping money in an account in a year, including compound interest is known as Annual percentage yield.
B: The amount of interest you gain from keeping money in an account in a year, not including compound interest is known as Annual percentage rate.
C: Overdraft Fee is a fee incurred when your checking account doesn’t have enough funds to cover a payment that is requested.
a)Only A is true
b)Only B is true
c)Only C is true
d)All are true
e)All are false
Answer:- 1(d), 2(d), 3(c), 4(a), 5(e), 6(d), 7(e), 8(b), 9(a), 10(d)