Life Of SBI PO Salary & Posting
As we all know that nothing is simple in this life. But we need to be satisfy, only satisfaction gives us the happiness in our life. SBI PO is one of the prestigious job and also slight harder than others job to get in a government sector. Many of you must be curious about how is the life after SBI PO. If there is any pressure of work, if it’s an arm Chair Job. So, here we are today we will tell you everything about SBI and how does a PO work in a bank, what is the Work Pressure and what is other emoluments. Let’s take ride to the new World!!!
- After declaration of final result, you will be allotted a particular “circle” out of 14 circles of SBI. This circle is allotted on the basis of your preference made at the time of downloading the interview call letter and your final score.
- For further procedures, you will be contacted by Local Head Office of that circle and your service will be restricted to that circle only till scale 4.
- Within 40-45 days after declaration of final result, you will get appointment letter and your journey starts.
- The selected candidates will be exposed to basic banking knowledge, before joining, through an online course and will have to complete this course before joining.
- The selected candidates, at the time of joining, will have to execute a Bond for a value of 2.00 lac (Two lac only) to serve the Bank for a minimum period of three years.
- The Bond will be invoked by the Bank if the candidate resigns from the service of the Bank before expiry of three years from the date of joining.
- On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Probationary Officers” and will be on probation for two years.
- They will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period.
Those candidates who qualify in the assessment as per Standards determined by the Bank from time to time, will be confirmed in the Service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- Further, those officers who achieve higher standards/ scores stipulated by the Bank, may be considered for direct placement in the next higher grade, Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II) immediately after confirmation.
- This 2 year training is mostly done in these locations (Mumbai,Aurangabad,Nagpur,Pune) you will get two transfers in these two years.
Salary Structure:- EMOLUMENTS:
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Job growth:- If You are really interested in banking career than you can reach scale-5 level post within 10–15 years.
Foreign postings:– SBI has 190 branches across 36 countries, it conducts test every year for officers from scale 1 to scale 5 officers, any officer with 2 years of banking experience in SBI can apply for it. Thus even a scale-1 officer (PO) can be posted to some foreign branch after 2 years of joining.
Work Pressure:- We all know that there is huge amount of work load for an officer in SBI, but it is the same case everywhere, in the banks mainly as well as for others even for an IAS now-a-days. We suggest you that try to work smarter rather than work harder. As this is one of the largest banks so obviously Work pressure is quite high. Now-a-days Banks is handling everything . Just work patiently and smartly!!!!