Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 07-09-2019
1. Which state government has decided to form a Special Tiger Force (STF) for Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR)?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
e) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Vikram Lander successfully separated from Chandrayaan-2 orbiter on which date?
a) September 1nd
b) September 2nd
c) September 3nd
d) September 4nd
e) September 5nd
3. India has proposed to undertake deep ocean mining under which project
c) Samudra Shakti
e) Jal Shakti
4. Which nation will soon launch a special police unit to patrol isles in East China Sea?
5. Which country signed an agreement with Reliance Power of India to set up gas-based plant in Meghnahat?
6. Which state government has launched Walk to Work on Wednesdays (WWW) campaign?
7. Which state / UT government has decided to provide free rides to women in city buses and metro trains?
a) Uttar Pradesh
8. Who has become the third Indian to take hat-trick in Test cricket?
a) Mohammad Shami
b) Ishant Sharma
c) Bhuneshwar Kumar
d) Jasprit Bumrah
e) Hardik Pandaya
9. Which sportsperson has won the 2019 Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar?
a) Deepa Kumari
b) Gagan Narang
c) Bajrang Punia
d) Saurabh Chaudhary
e) Saina Nehwal
10. Which team has been crowned the Subroto Cup International Football Tournament for sub-junior boys (under-14) category?
a) West Bengal Tiger
b) Kerala FC
c) Chennai FC
Answers:- 1-(c), 2-(b), 3-(b), 4-(b), 5-(e), 6-(c), 7-(c), 8-(d), 9-(b),10-(e)