Points to Remember:
- Logistics real estate platform ESR has formed a partnership with Future Group to develop two warehousing parks with an estimated investment of Rs. 300 crore.
- The two state-of-the-art industrial and warehousing parks would be developed in Nagpur and Jhajjar to service the northern and central regions.
ESR is also in talks with GMR Infrastructure for a 120-acre logistics park in Hyderabad.
- Earliar ESR partnered with Mumbai-based Lodha Group for an equal joint venture to develop a $100 million industrial park at Dombivali in Thane district adjoining Mumbai.
- Note: Last year, ESR entered into a strategic partnership with investment manager Allianz Real Estate to invest around $1 billion in India’s growing logistics and industrial property market.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- With whom Logistics real estate platform ESR has formed a partnership to develop two warehousing parks with an estimated investment of Rs. 300 crore? Future Group
- What is the estimated investment projected to develop two warehousing parks in Nagpur and Jhajjar by ESR? Rs. 300 crore