Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 06-09-2019
1. Which nation has launched its own Space Command?
c) United States
2. When is the National Sports Day observed every year in India?
b) 20 August
c) 29 July
d) 29 June
e) 20 June
3. Andhra Pradesh government recently announced that the Polavaram Project work will be resumed from November 2019. The project runs on which river?
4. Which country recently requested the United Nations to call back all peacekeepers from the country by June 2020?
5. Which Cabinet approves free rides for women in DTC from 29 October?
6. Recently in which country did Shri Dharmendra Pradhan visited to Strengthen Cooperation in Energy and Steel Sectors?
7. Which country test fired ballistic missile Ghaznavi?
b) Sri Lanka
8. Which State has passed the anti-lynching Bill?
b) West Bengal
c) Madhya Pradesh
9. Centre plans to set up ________ Ayush centres across India.
10. After the merger of 10 public sector banks to be merged into four banks, how many public sector banks will be there in India?
Answers:- 1-(c), 2-(a), 3-(b), 4-(d), 5-(b), 6-(d), 7-(c), 8-(b), 9-(e),10-(b)