Banking Awareness Quiz For IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019 : 05-09-2019
1. In context to credit rating, what does the term ‘L’ stands for in the abbreviation “CRISIL”?
e)No full form
2. The IMF’s Executive Council consists of how many members?
3. Which of the following dance form doesn’t comes under the folk dance forms of Himachal Pradesh?
4. Which of the following report has been published by UNCTAD?
a)Global Innovation Report
b)World Investment Report
c)World Cities Report
d)The Global Report
e)Industrial Development Report
5. What is the name of the Autobiography of Dilip Kumar?
a)The Race of my Life
b)The Substance and The Shadow
d)Outcaste: A Memoir
e)None of these
6. Which articles of the Indian Constitution signifies the Directive Principles of the citizens?
a)Article 1 to 4
b)Article 245 to 263
c)Article 36 to 51
d)Article 12 to 35
e)Article 5 to 11
7. In context to NBFC’s, what does “sponsorship” mean?
a)“Sponsorship” means an equity participation by the NBFC between 30 to 49% of the IDF.
b)“Sponsorship” means an equity participation by the NBFC between 20 to 49% of the IDF.
c)“Sponsorship” means an equity participation by the NBFC between 10 to 49% of the IDF.
d)“Sponsorship” means an equity participation by the NBFC between 50 to 99% of the IDF.
e)“Sponsorship” means an equity participation by the NBFC between 10 to 99% of the IDF.
8. Where is the headquarter of “United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime” located?
9. Which of the following bank is not based in UK?
c)Standard Chartered Bank
d)Royal Bank of Scotland
10. When a cheque is payable to person named in the cheque or to his order, is called:
a)Anti Dated Cheque
b)Post Dated Cheque
Answer:- 1(e), 2(b), 3(b), 4(b), 5(b), 6(c), 7(a), 8(d), 9(e), 10(c)