Points to Remember:
- Paytm has appointed former Goldman Sachs Executive Director and Co-COO for Investment Banking Amit Nayyar as President, who will be responsible for the financial services business.
- The IIM-Bangalore alumnus is expected to report to Paytm Founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- This comes after chief financial officer Madhur Deora was also elevated to president last week.
- Type of site: E-commerce
- Founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Area served: India, Canada
- Founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- CEO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been appointed as the Paytm’s President of financial services business? Amit Nayyar
- India’s largest payment company ‘Paytm’ was founded in: 2010
Read More at Live Mint