Points to Remember:
- Indian Bank has joined hands with Tata AIG General Insurance to offer the latter’s diverse range of general insurance policies benefiting the bank’s customers by way of protection, wealth creation and savings.
- Tata AIG General Insurance will work with the bank for sales training, product support and ensuring smooth operational processes. The agreement was signed in the presence of Padmaja Chunduru, MD and CEO, Indian Bank and Saurabh Maini, senior vice president & business head – Key partnership Group, Tata AIG General Insurance, the bank said in a statement.
About Indian bank:
- Founded: 15 August 1907
- Headquarters: Chennai, India
- MD & CEO: Ms. Padmaja Chunduru
Tata AIG General Insurance:
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is an Indian general insurance company and a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG).
- Tata Group holds a 51 percent stake in the insurance venture with AIG holding the balance of 49 percent.
- Founded: 2001
- Headquarters: Mumbai, India
- CEO: Neelesh Garg
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently, Indian Bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which insurance comapany to offer a diverse range of general insurance products to its customers? Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
- Who is the current MD & CEO of Indian bank? Padmaja Chunduru
- Who is the current CEO of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited? Neelesh Garg
Read More at The Hindu