Points to Remember:
- Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has been named the world’s highest-paid actress with earnings of $56 million (400 crore earnings) from June 1, 2018-June 1, 2019.
- Her earnings are majorly from Marvel films, including the upcoming film ‘Black Widow’ and payment of about $35 million for ‘Avengers: Endgame’.
- She is followed by Sofia Vergara, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston.
- Earlier, Dwayne Johnson was announced as the highest-paid actor of the last 12 months, making $89.4m (£73.6m) according to the latest annual rankings from the financial experts.
- Notably all of the top 10 actresses earned above $20m (£16.3) this year, compared with last year when only the top two – Johansson and Angelina Jolie made that amount.
Forbes list of the world’s best-paid female actors 2019 :
- Scarlett Johansson – $56 million
- Sofia Vergara – $44.1 million
- Reese Witherspoon – $35 million
- Nicole Kidman – $34 million
- Jennifer Aniston – $28 million
- Kaley Cuoco – $25 million
- Elisabeth Moss – $24 million
- Margot Robbie – $23.5 million
- Charlize Theron – $23 million
- Ellen Pompeo – $22 million
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- According to Forbes, who has been named the World’s Highest-Paid Actresses Of 2019? Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson has topped Forbes list of the world’s highest-paid actress 2019 with earnings of____. $56 million
Read More at Forbes